- Vertical Sliders with traditional appearance from modern materials
- 128mm frame depth
- High quality hardware and fixings
- Ovolo design provides authentic sash window appearance
- Sash options provide equal sightlines on top and bottom sashes
- Flush gasket detail for maximum appeal
- Georgian bar and decorative horn options for additional character (extra)
- Fully reinforced profiles for assured strength
- Aluminium interlock for top sash, increasing the rigidity of larger window
- Pivot bars secured to reinforcement for extra strength and stability
- Restrictor action on pivot bars for safety
- Quick release mechanism on the restrictor to allow for fire escape needs
- Woolpile seal details on sash and outer frame for excellent weathering performance
- Enhanced thermal properties
- 24mm sealed units as standard
- Air flow specification achieved through trickle or glazed in vents
- Smooth action pivot bars for easy cleaning
Designed by EcoSlide Systems our Vertical Sliding Sash Window provides all the benefits that can be derived from high performance modern materials. Providing a long term, cost effective solution for period style properties.
The PVCu window frames have been designed to provide optimum strength, superior thermal properties and excellent weathering performance whilst retaining their pristine appearance year after year with the minimum of maintenance.
Manufactured from a formulation which includes a high impact modifier to withstand cold weather and a UV light resistant pigment to maintain colour and appearance for years to come, the profile will not degrade, bend or warp.
Structural strength is enhanced through the use of steel or aluminium reinforcement through the internal chambers of the profile. To further increase stability and strength all fixings and hardware are secured to this reinforcement.
Thermal properties are improved by the use of 24mm glazing as standard and excellent weathering performance is improved with a Pile Seal detail on the sash edges and outer frame. All our glass units are sourced from approved suppliers, audited to BS EN ISO 9001 quality standards.
The units are manufactured and tested to BS EN 1279 and all toughened units are manufactured and tested to BS 6206.
Air flow specification can be achieved through the use of trickle or glazed in vents to suit particular applications as required.
Our windows are supplied with tilting sashes as standard to allow for ease of cleaning, with tilt restrictors to ensure the mechanism works smoothly and safely. Optional extras include decorative horns, deep bottom rail and travel restrictors for both sashes.
Decorative features are further enhanced by the use of ovolo shaped beads, equal sightlines and a range of decorative Georgian fret and authentic traditional Georgian bar options. For those who prefer a true timber appearance, the window is available in mahogany, rosewood or light oak options. Or with a timber appearance to the outside face with a white finish inside, to maintain a light airy appearance to the interior.